Welcome To My Literary World

Sit back and enjoy the smooth rhythm of my flow. I am romantic storyteller who will soothe entertain and educate your mind. So visit me often, explore my thoughts, and drop me a note. Welcome to Literary Architecture a place where stories are designed, ideas are formulated, inspiration is given. There are no problems, only issues that are waiting for solutions. Solve them that is why God put you here.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

God's Got It


When life gets you down know that God’s got it.  It seems that no matter how wonderful things are going the devil always finds a situation to display his talents.  He is busy even when we think he is not.  But no matter what Satan has planned, God is always in control.  He’s got it and he blocks every evil thing that attempts to attack us. The bible says that we are more than conquerors.  I encourage you to remember that when you have set backs.  Nothing is too big for God.  He’s got it and he’s got you.

No comments:

Post a Comment