Welcome To My Literary World

Sit back and enjoy the smooth rhythm of my flow. I am romantic storyteller who will soothe entertain and educate your mind. So visit me often, explore my thoughts, and drop me a note. Welcome to Literary Architecture a place where stories are designed, ideas are formulated, inspiration is given. There are no problems, only issues that are waiting for solutions. Solve them that is why God put you here.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Grace

I often think about how blessed I am. Even when I am having a bad day I have to admit it is not as bad as it could be. God's "grace" covers and protects me. It allows me to walk in victory. Let me encourage you to push through the pain and the difficult situation because grace is going to be multiplied to you. In other words your blessing is on the other side of the trail. All you have to do is make it through life episodes. Have no doubts you will make it because you are covered and there is a blessing waiting for you. Remember there is no failure in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment