Welcome To My Literary World

Sit back and enjoy the smooth rhythm of my flow. I am romantic storyteller who will soothe entertain and educate your mind. So visit me often, explore my thoughts, and drop me a note. Welcome to Literary Architecture a place where stories are designed, ideas are formulated, inspiration is given. There are no problems, only issues that are waiting for solutions. Solve them that is why God put you here.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Thank you God for helping me through the HELL inflected by one lonely and mentally disturbed individual by surrounding me with the most awesome and loving group of people in the world.  When I thought I was going to catch a serious case, you calmed me.  You helped me to remember that I am your child, a very forgiving person.  In order for me to be blessed I cannot carry bitterness and hatred in my heart.  So I will release it and forgive.  I will pray that this individual will find peace in their heart and that the Spirit of God will take out every evil bone in their body and the body of the one who birth them.

No comments:

Post a Comment