Welcome To My Literary World

Sit back and enjoy the smooth rhythm of my flow. I am romantic storyteller who will soothe entertain and educate your mind. So visit me often, explore my thoughts, and drop me a note. Welcome to Literary Architecture a place where stories are designed, ideas are formulated, inspiration is given. There are no problems, only issues that are waiting for solutions. Solve them that is why God put you here.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

With Time, Things Change

With time, things change. As I look back over my adult life, I am amazed how many changes have occurred. Friends and associates have come and gone, career changes, relationships, children, entertainment and much more. Songs that were popular years ago, I can’t even remember the titles. The ways in which I socialize and meet people, advertise my products, and praise the Lord are all vastly different.

There was a time when I had to go to church to experience church service. Not anymore. Now if I can’t make my local Sunday service I simply log on to the internet and watch the service live. Yes, I can hear all the singing, praying, and preaching while sitting in my home in my pajamas. Now I know you are saying, “It’s not the same.” No, not exactly, but I am able to receive the same exact message I would receive had you been sitting in my church’s sanctuary. The drawback is you can’t fellowship with my neighbor or sing in the choir, but I didn’t have to get dressed up and drive an hour either.

Despite all of the changes in my life, the only thing that remains constant is God. His love for me never changes. He is good, today, tomorrow and forever and I am grateful for it. I really don’t think people understand that because some of them really expect you to remain the same exact person no matter how much time elapses. Are they for real? We all grow. That is a part of getting older. The only people who remain the same are dumb ones. I know that might be sort of harsh, but how is it possible to go through life with all of its challenges and not grow as a person. Why would anyone even want to remain the same? God blesses each one of us with so many talents and dreams. He gave them to us to use and bless others. As we discover our purpose and walk in it, we should become new creatures and blossom into our greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment