Welcome To My Literary World

Sit back and enjoy the smooth rhythm of my flow. I am romantic storyteller who will soothe entertain and educate your mind. So visit me often, explore my thoughts, and drop me a note. Welcome to Literary Architecture a place where stories are designed, ideas are formulated, inspiration is given. There are no problems, only issues that are waiting for solutions. Solve them that is why God put you here.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

What Inspires You?

What inspires you? Is it a song, a book, a person? When the day starts off bad, what do you do to get back on track? How do you make the shift in your mood to accomplish the goal at hand no matter how you feel?

We often focus on our feelings instead of the goal. If we don’t feel like doing something, we forget about every plan we have and fall into this woo is me attitude. Just having a positive attitude can make all the difference. We must remember every day is precious, a meaningful gift from God. He blessed you to see it, so how dare you take advantage of it by waddling around in self petty. Yes I know sometimes you may find yourself in a situation that causes your mood to shift into a depressed state, but you don’t have time to be there. No, you my friend are a beautiful joyous incredible being. You are GREAT, BLESSED and HIGHLY FAVORED. You must press toward the mark of the high calling at all times. When you feel down take 15 minutes, have your petty party then slap yourself out of it. Your purpose is waiting to be fulfilled. There is no time for mediocrity or lack of focus.
Personally when I am going through, I listen to gospel music or “Black Butterfly” by Deniece Williams and recite my affirmation.

I’m a super excited always motivated, positive, powerful, productive, fearless author. I read, I write, share, I care … I am a literary scribe, creating memorable stories that will forever be etched in millions of minds. I am a poetic architect drafting lyrics, characters, scenes, and settings to entertain and educate, but never to hate. I am Daphne. The D is for dynamic and daring, the A is for awesome and amazing , the P is for powerful and productive, the H is for hear and humorous, N is for new and nice , and the E is for energetic and electrical.
It took me years but finally got it but now I know that:
  • There is now need to worry about situations I can’t change
  • I can’t please everyone only myself
  • No matter what the project or task is I need to give 110%
  • I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me because I am called according to his will
  • I have to have faith and that faith and fear can't occupy the same space.
When you are going through affirm who you are. Don’t doubt your worth. You are only defined by yourself and God. Walk into your greatness.


No comments:

Post a Comment