Welcome To My Literary World

Sit back and enjoy the smooth rhythm of my flow. I am romantic storyteller who will soothe entertain and educate your mind. So visit me often, explore my thoughts, and drop me a note. Welcome to Literary Architecture a place where stories are designed, ideas are formulated, inspiration is given. There are no problems, only issues that are waiting for solutions. Solve them that is why God put you here.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Aspiring No More


I have often heard those who are wise and accomplished state that if you desire to be something new you need to stop saying “I want to” and start “Being” what you desire. That basically means if you want to be a dancer, dance, or a writer, write.

For the past two years I have been an aspiring author. Having completed my first novel I realize I can no longer be categorized as aspiring. I am an author. With this new revelation I am stepping out of mediocrity into greatness willing to do the daily activities to guarantee success because I know that faith without works is dead. If I do the work God will do the rest.

So I invite you to join me on my literary journey. Feel free to challenge me and hold me accountable. This is a new day and I am excited because I am an author and in a published author.  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment