Welcome To My Literary World

Sit back and enjoy the smooth rhythm of my flow. I am romantic storyteller who will soothe entertain and educate your mind. So visit me often, explore my thoughts, and drop me a note. Welcome to Literary Architecture a place where stories are designed, ideas are formulated, inspiration is given. There are no problems, only issues that are waiting for solutions. Solve them that is why God put you here.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

What a Might God We Serve

What a mighty God we serve. What a might God we serve. Angels bow before him. Heaven and earth adore him. What a mighty God we serve.

I often wake up in the morning with a song on my heart. It is typically something that reminds me just how blessed and highly favored I am to be still breathing. Just imagine how much more we would accomplish if we put our focus on what we do have instead of what we don’t. God has blessed each of us with unique talents and ideas. It is up to us step out on faith and face each day with a positive and grateful attitude. No matter how blink your situation may seem it is not as bad as it could be. If you are in a difficult place in your life, trust and believe that it is a test. God is with you. He will never abandon you. You will eventually come out of the test and have a tremendous testimony. Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment