Welcome To My Literary World

Sit back and enjoy the smooth rhythm of my flow. I am romantic storyteller who will soothe entertain and educate your mind. So visit me often, explore my thoughts, and drop me a note. Welcome to Literary Architecture a place where stories are designed, ideas are formulated, inspiration is given. There are no problems, only issues that are waiting for solutions. Solve them that is why God put you here.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Are you making things happen or are you watching them happen?

It is amazing how awesome God is. It amazes me how He gives me a “word” or “message” just for me every day. Today the message was clear…Am I going to watch something happen or make something happen?

When I heard this I had to pause for a second. It was like I received a whole new outlook on life. In the past I have been guilty of standing on the sidelines waiting for my dreams to become reality or better yet waiting for someone to make them a reality for me. But contrary to my past actions or should I say lack of actions nothing happened until I made a move.
Now that I am free of a J.O.B (Just over Broke) I realize it is a blessing. As I publish my first novel I must remain focused on the goal realizing if I don’t do the work, it won’t get done. There is no slacking, not even for a day. Success is in my near future, all I have to do is the work and God will do the rest. So as of today I will no long watch my dreams fade away while others gain success. I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN…PERIOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment