Welcome To My Literary World

Sit back and enjoy the smooth rhythm of my flow. I am romantic storyteller who will soothe entertain and educate your mind. So visit me often, explore my thoughts, and drop me a note. Welcome to Literary Architecture a place where stories are designed, ideas are formulated, inspiration is given. There are no problems, only issues that are waiting for solutions. Solve them that is why God put you here.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Isn’t it amazing how God inspires us daily? This morning while driving my son to school Kirk Franklin’s song “Before I die” caressed my spirit. The lyrics spoke to me in a special way. The message I received was that a part of us must die in order to accomplish great things. All of the negative thinking, the fear of failure, caring what others think, procrastinating, and all of our hang ups must die before we can be GREAT.

God has placed greatness in each one of us we just have to tap into it. We have to step out on faith and work our dream. And through all remember that faith and fear can not occupy the same space. So take the advice of this song and forget about the past, step out on faith, and get up and live right now! The Son has come to give you life, so feel like you can touch the sky. Have an awesome day. Make it happen.


[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DilC_rxVoPs]

No comments:

Post a Comment